Friday, July 31, 2009

PC Fair again.

As for the title above, and yes. I went to PC Fair at KLCC this morning. Exhibition booth this year somewhat disappointing. It's because almost every Hall you entered, it merely display only laptops and not anything other than that.

It was once known to be the tallest
building in the world, not. KLCC.




What I meant was there is so few exhibition booths that displays computer peripherals and other gadgets. This is the effect of Crysis! Economic crisis. XD


View outside KLCC.


What is Wayne checking out?


A SLR? No. It not.


It's a PEN. Nice one.

I went there just to get my long-wanted 8GB MicroSD card for my handphone. After searching around, I got it for a relatively cheap price of RM62. Yeah...that was unbelievably cheap.


8GB MicroSD ready to be...

...slotted inside my hp's
memory card slot.

Now...saving up my money to buy a decent graphic card on the next upcoming PC Fair. =)

No comments: