Friday, January 30, 2009

It's A Friday!

One of my ex-college friends asked me whether I am free to go visit one of our beloved ex-PE7.5 classmates house for a CNY visit. Since I am free until next Monday, I am happily agreed.

By right, we agreed to go to my friend's house after lunch properly around 2pm-3pm, then after waited until 7pm, my friend gladly called me and said he can't make it. FFKed me. Haiz, wasting my time for his call and ended up not doing anything for today.

Since I had been working for a couple of months plus my recent Ang Pao money, why not belanja my mom for a decent meal at a decent restaurant at Subang Parade.

Inside TGI Friday's

I happily choose TGI Friday's for a dinner with my mom.




Come for the food, stay for the fun.



I happily spend some of my ang pao money for this wonderful dinner with my mom.


My food


That's the bill I pay. Worth the pay.

After enjoying our wonderful meal at TGI Friday's, as usual went for a walk aroung Subang Parade.

I encounter this sign at Cold Storage, by right it should sound like this:" All USA made Peanut Butter Are Temporary out Of Stock. TQ"


USA Peanut Butter been
removed from shelf.


This had reminded me the recent peanut butter poisoning happened at USA. This incident almost related to the previous China's Milk Scandal which had killed many infants and children. At least the people of USA are more honest and aware to automatically remove their polluted peanut butter from the shelf worldwide compared to the Chinaman/woman who continue to sell their melamine polluted milk powder worldwide until many children die from drinking the milk then only removing from the shelf.

China people are irresponsible. It's just my 2 cents so don't flame me that I am racist or something.

Time passed too fast. Today it's the 5th day of Chinese New Year. Hope I can collect more Ang Paos before Chap Gor Mei.

Peace

1 comment:

Xiang Ning said...

You are seriously naive. Either that or you live under a shell, whichever suits you.
The reason isn't because the peanut butter is tainted.
It's because of the anti USA/Israel products boycott.