Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mamma Mia! Here I go again.

Happy New Year to all. It's been the 4th day of the year 2009 and I felt that it is still year 2008. Time passed like a blink of an eye. Phew...now its 2009.

Well, just skip that boring part.

Last week, my aunt had invited me to attend the world's most famous musical show. Mamma Mia!


At first, I was not so convinced about this musical show. After a few round of asking opinions from my friends and relatives, they say was awesome. Since my aunt has an extra free ticket, why not go experience it myself.

Istana Budaya, KL

The show venue is located at the heart of KL city. Istana Budaya. I arrived there around hmmm 7.45PM and what I saw is a sea of middle-age group of corporate people already there waiting to enter and seated in their VIP seats.


Top Floor.

A sea of people.

Here's my ticket.

Once we entered the stage, we aren't allowed to switch on our handphones. Many of us don't even bother about the rule. Many even do the same thing as I did.

This is how it looks like inside the stage.

Later on, when the show is about to start, they strictly reminded us that recording and photo taking is prohibited throughout the show. Or else we will be taken to jail. If everyone started recording the whole show, these people acting in front of me won't be making big money. People would spend RM5-10 to buy pirated VCD and DVD of the show.



During the show, I was amazed by their jokes, humor and their musical performance. I enjoyed myself very much during the show.

Finally, one great show had landed on earth. This was one of the best of the best show I had ever watched in my whole life. I would continue to support this wonderful musical band. Hope to see you again. Mamma Mia! Here I Go Again!

[Out of topic]-> Loong Jin, I had made you appear on my blog's frontpage again. Have fun at NTU!

From Left to Right: LXN,
Loong Jin( you looked like ermm...), KY

~Peace~

1 comment:

Xiang Ning said...

You say it's the greatest show on Earth only because it's teh only one you've been to =D