Friday, November 27, 2009

The Most Fucked Up Proton Service Center Ever.

This would my biggest and most regretful mistake I had ever made in my whole entire 20 years of living. That is to book, purchase and to use a effin crap quality Proton car and even experience one of their lousiest services that they had to offer. Sin Siang Hin SDN BHD at ss14/1. You don't deserved to get a platinum award with your lousy customer service and the quality of the car you distributed to me! You deserve a shit award.

I beg to differ for those who said Proton cars are good quality. My arse. To those who thinks Proton might improve or is improving take my words. My friend the other day who was visiting a Proton factory in Shah Alam. To his surprise, he noticed some workers who can even chatting with each other while assembling the parts of the vehicles.

Could be worse, some of the workers even SMS when fixing the parts.

So, my question would be, is Proton's quality improving? You answer it for yourself.

I had enough of Proton, this would be my last post on Proton vehicles and services. The more I start a new post regards to Proton, the more damages I would get.

One advice for Proton, don't ever start developing or doing R&D on Hybrid/Electric cars. You will end up wasting money. Instead, learn from Perodua's management and services. Or else, you will not improve at all!

1 comment:

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Oh dear, sorry to hear about your bad experience with Proton. Seems that in Malaysia the service is dreadful everywhere!

Duncan In Kuantan