Thursday, November 26, 2009

My experience with Proton

This post is to urge people to think twice before deciding on buying a Proton vehicle or obtaining their services. Today, I sent my car for inspection on my rear wheel brakes noise when reversing.

To be precise the place I sent to was Sin Siang Hin (M) SDN BHD at SS 14. The time I arrived there was 10am sharp. Those service people had even make a promise to get my car done by today roughly around 6pm.

OK, then I was stupidly being fooled by their sweet promises. Then, to confirm I will be getting my car roughly at 6pm, I make a call to the service center at 4pm. I was shocked when I was asking about how was my car's condition was. The people there take a bloody hell 10 minutes on hold and what they told me:" Sir, I do not know who was the person in charge of repairing your car." I am like what the hell, after being place there for 6 hours nothing had been done to my car?

Later, I asked them to pass the phone to the manager to find out what was wrong to my car. I only sent my car for inspection of the car's brakes. The stupid manager said OK I will go and check now. What the hell, after 6 hours only you go and start checking my car?

What kind of service is this?? When customers asked you to check then you only go and check? This means those people there don't even effin cares about my car.

10 minutes later, the manager called and told me that my brake pump busted and need to repair with a cost. I said excuse me my car is only bloody hell 9 months old and you asked me to pay for a warranty item? That's it. This incident had crossed my line of tolerant. The manager told me my car need 2 working days to repair the brakes.

That's it! No more servicing my car at Sin Siang Hin anymore!! PROTON YOU SUCK!

YOU(PROTON) AIN'T GOING TO IMPROVE AFTER 50 YEARS! WITH YOUR BLOODY HELL SERVICES AND ATTITUDES!! I BET!

No comments: