Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My so called new handphone.

Yea....its been almost 1 week plus I bought my new handphone. It's not I like to change my phone so frequently. It's because thanks to my previous Nokia 6233. Spoil within 1 year.

This phone cost me RM1400++. Haiz...I had mixed feeling while owning this phone. Happy and sad. Happy because I got a brand new phone which has the best 5 Megapixel camera phone in it's class and sad because I had spend way over my budget which is supposed to be RM1000 only.

Straight to the point. The phone I bought is again Nokia brand, Nokia N82.



Why I buy Nokia N82? Its because it has the best 5 Megapixel camera phone. It produced excellent photo quality. Even it performs better than my current digital camera.


The interface is somewhat normal and easy to use especially you are 1st time user of Symbian OS phones. The speed of this OS phone is among the fastest. So there isn't any lang or hang.


Nicely wrapped.

The battery is one of it's weak point. Nokia seems to have the best features phone but lack of keeping their battery last longer. I managed to use the phone for a mere 2-3 days and I need to charge it. I can say it last longer than my previous Nokia 6233 which last a mere 1 day only.

Another weak point of this phone is the key-pad design. The size of this phone key-pad is like "rice-size" keypad. Which is kinda small for some people, but eventually you will get used to it after using it for some times.

Nice colour but tiny key-pad.

Overall I give this phone rating 4.5 out of 5. Where does the 0.5 mark goes? The 0.5 marks goes to it's weak battery life and also tiny key-pad design.

If you want to know more about this phone or how good is the picture quality reviewed by certain Phone website like PhoneArena. Click this website link for specification and camera review.

~Peace~

1 comment:

Anonymous User said...

Well, I wouldn't just deduct 0.5 marks for a low battery life and bad keypad design, because those two things are very important.

Glad you like your new phone, however!