Monday, July 21, 2008

Random Title

Haiz...its been a busy week for me after I started working part time at a Restaurant. So...since today I had my off day which is today, I finally can online for a while and update my blog.

Honda 3S Showroom at Subang
Industrial Area.

During my off-day which is last week, I and some of my friends make a vist to the nearest Toyota and Honda showroom. At first we wanted to test out the Toyota Vios J Specs Manual, but it was not a success because there isn't any test drive units at all and one of it was send to the repair shop (don't buy J specs because havent production yet got problem already). Kedukutnya Toyota.

Not so Jazz here. Honda Jazz

Honda Civic

Honda Accord.


In the end, we just window shopping Honda cars. The only person interested in buying Honda cars is Kok "I drive like a pro" Shen. Neither I, Ping Shen, and Wayne interested in looking or buying Honda cars. Only Kok "I drive like a pro" Shen does have the money/cash to buy Honda cars.
Notice the white coloured shirt person?
That's Kok "I drive like a pro" Shen.


Another one where he took mirco-shot of logo
"H" of that Honda Civic


Everyday raining.


Last week, my company asked me to open an EPF/KWSP account. One of the good things about working at Sushi King is that you will get your salary deducted and place some of the salary to your KWSP/EPF account.


So, I went to the PJ branch located at Jalan Gasing. Since this is the first time entering KWSP center, I was pleased by the warmth welcome and greetings from their stuff working there. You rarely see this situation if you went to any government department like IC department, Income Tax department etc. This is one of the rarest situation I ever encounter, excellent customer service. Good job KWSP Malaysia!

KWSP PJ

Yesterday, went to Subang Parade to release stress. Mainly to have lunch.

Peugeot cars display.


Then I went to a newly opened fruit stall. They sell different kinds of fruits. While browsing their fruits, something attracts my attention. No it's not the fruit, it's the price tag!

Newly open fruit stall at Subang Parade.

Wide choice of fruits

What the? RM28.80 for a Japan Fuji Apple? You got to be kidding me. Who will spend almost RM30 for a apple? Economic bad la, where got people spend so much money on a so called "gold-apple".

Taste good one of these melons.


Wtfudge?! RM28.80 for a Japan Fuji Apple??
Nice to see, nice to hold. Once dropped,
consider sold! Hahaha...XD


That's all from me. ~Peace~

No comments: