Friday, July 11, 2008

A month long bored holidays!

Haiz...after almost a long one month of holidays, I started to get bored. I was unemployed and jobless after applying almost 5 job vacancy position.

Is it that hard to find part time or full time jobs just because I am a fresh graduate and I need some kind of training or what so ever?

I mean like come on, I don't even mind to work for full time with the lowest salary pay. I just don't understand some company. They might think these people just "play-play". After training, then work for 1-2 months then leave.

Forget about working, since I got my time, at least I can update my blog.

Beautiful bird.

Last week apparently I managed to take a picture in micro shot of a beautiful yellow bird in front of my house parking bay. The bird is not afraid of me taking it's picture so close.

The bird stand still!

Then, due to some problems with my mom's car and was suggested to go to another branch of Perodua Service Centre. Originally is at USJ 19 I think (around the industrial area). The suggested service branch was located at Puchong.

Its was freaking far and need to pay RM3.20 for the toll fees. It took us around 20KM to reach there. Waste petrol money and toll money only nia.


Huge service centre.

New logo.


I was amazed by the huge showroom liked service centre. So, I thought I might see some Perodua cars display. But in the end, the space is enough to fit in huge sized reception counter and few chairs and tables for the customer while waiting for their own car to be repaired.

Huge showroom liked. Can only accommodates
huge counters, chairs, tables...

...sofas, a TV Set with ASTRO, and...

...the only car display. Which is this!
What the...can only put this tiny car only meh?


While waiting for my mom's car, I take a picture of a car which has a problem with it's disc break. Small diameter in disc break will cause damage on it fast? Lol. Perodua is trying to save cost on producing small diameter of disc break. Small in size, die hard fast? Loldz.

No wonder many people die on the road
because of this la. Better have ABS and EBD.

Then, the minute I reached home, I noticed McDonalds Malaysia are also trying to save cost by renting Japan's McDonalds advertisement. I read a forum on LowYat saying that it's a Perodua Myvi. But when you see closely its actually a Japan Toyota Passo which is copied by Perodua. Then the born of Perodua Myvi in our country 3 years ago. Hahaha...copycat.


Lol, it's Japanese McDonalds ad.

Well, that's all I can blog for today. ~Peace~

No comments: