Saturday, May 10, 2008

0701PE7 and 0701PE8

You are in luck! I admit today was a free day for me, so I ended up posting a blog. I had an unforgettable 1 and 1/2 years experience in Taylor's College. When the very first day I enters to Taylor's and for the first time entering a class name PE8, I remembered my only friend that I know since primary is Lian Zi Hong. He is the only friend that I know him among the others.

So, the 1st week of college I feel left out or lonely. In this world you can't live without friends even though you had tried to be on your own or alone but you can't. We must have friends in our life. That's friends for.

The next few weeks, people are getting to know each other well enough. After knowing my classmates (which is PE8) for 1/2 years, another class which is PE7 had merged class with us during chemistry class and mathematics class. The two class merged together because of the small amount of student in both classes.

So, I get to know even more friends. That's an advantage, it's because you get to know even more people. Then the next year which is 2008, both class are fully merged. This ties the bond better between the two classes.

I had my sweetest memories with my fellow classmates PE7 and PE8 throughout the whole 1 and 1/2 years. Words won't mean anything. Here's my class. I am proud to be a member of the merged class.

These photos taken few days before the very last day we had class together in college. Enjoy.

The one sleeping is Loong Jin

Black shirt.

PE7 and PE8

In front of Taylor's huge word.

Red shirt with Ms.Yap

Mr.Karamjeet, our maths lecturer.

My faced (person in yellow is me)
was covered by Ning's hand.
Monkey boy a.k.a Ning

From L-R: Wayne, William, Me, Lye Wan, Loong Jin, Darren

L-R: Wayne, Kein Yip, Me, Sid, Ning, Zi Hong

L-R: Patma, Kok Shen, Darren
One of them is ghey!

Last period and last day, our physics lecturer.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. So at least when you wake up tomorrow morning wish your mom a Happy Mother's Day. I wish all the mom in the world Happy Mother's Day! ~Peace~

2 comments:

Xiang Ning said...

Dammit..I tried to comment 3 times liao, bugger blogger boycott me..

anyways, keep your blog updated bah, at least I'll have somethings to read once in a while.

KLK1989 said...

OK...thank you for being my number one supporter and always keep logging to my blog site. I will try my best to update my blog once I have the free time.