Sunday, May 4, 2008

This blog will not be updated so frequently.

Due to the number of days getting closer to my A2 finals, I won't be updating my blog so frequently. Until mid- June and after that, I will have a class trip then only got time to continue blogging.

Its time for me to take a break from now on-ward. This means it is a waste of energy to visit my blog site until almost end of June. So guys, don't waste you time and energy or even data to click my blog site until I finished my A2 finals which is on the 13th of June and 1 weeks after that day because will be having some fun on other part of Malaysia.

Before I end my post for the whole 2 months, I would like to share the few photos that I took recently.

These days, donuts sure is expensive. Each Dunkin' Donuts costs RM2.10 compared to Big Apple which is slightly cheaper RM0.10. Half-dozen for Big Apple Donuts cost RM9.50 which is cheaper in the sense of calculation. (RM2 x 6 =RM12). Obviously people will go for RM 9.50 for
half-dozen! Even a 3 year old kid will choose that.



I love chocolate so mostly is chocolate flavour.

My bottle is the top one, and bottom
one is Loong Jin's usual water bottle


The other day, while I using a broom to wash my bath room floor (I just do it for fun, I didn't help with the cleanings). Shoot! I use up half of my energy sweeping the floor and the broom snapped to 2 parts. I burst up laughing at myself (I am strong! Hahaha...that's not true -_-". I was just laughing how the hell I break that broom.). Even my parents making a big fuss over the way I sweep the floor and snap the broom into 2. At the end, I paid RM8 for a brand new broom . There goes my pocket money for Monday's spending in college.

This broom looks new to me. Why did it snapped?

There goes my RM8 for a new broom. -_-"

Saw these creature in Carrefour today.


OK... this last post will be the very last post you will ever see until the end of June 2008. By then, you will have to wait until I update it around end of June. Wish me all the best in my A2 final exams starting 15th May until 13th June 2008. ~Peace~

1 comment:

Ying Xuan said...

13th of June
a special day for me
hehe

all the best for ur exam!