Saturday, May 24, 2008

Frustrated.

One word to describe this whole week. It's a worst week for me as I am retaking my chemistry AS. Therefore, I will be having a STPM style of exam. That is combination of AS and A2 in a mere 2 days. First is Chemistry 4 and Maths 4 and next Wednesday, then the next 2 days is Chemistry 2(As) and chemistry (A2) on the same day. Haiz....what to do.

Actually, I don't want to update my blog until I finish all of my exams, but one of my ex-classmate in PE7 which is Vee Keat who constantly asking me to update my own blog unlike Ning who always update his blog.

Excuse me, do you know I have a lot of exams paper going on the next freaking week? OK la, I update loh. Nah, here's my updated blog for today. Happy?

Before I started having my lunch today, my mom says:" Where to go eat around SS15?" That's is the same old question she had been asking every single Saturday night.

Well, to be honest I ran out of any ideas where to have dinner every Saturday night.

Yesterday, few classmates of mine planned to go to Sakae Sushi to have lunch. This brilliant idea is from my favorite blog reader Ning. He started imaging about Japanese food (soft shell crabs) on the day before we have our Japanese Cuisine in Sakae Sushi Subang Parade.

New place.

We did enjoy the food there yesterday in Sakae Sushi. So, I say why not a second round of Japanese cuisine? Haha...then today I pulled my mom over to a newly open Japanese Cafe around SS16 where Sukrut lives.

This is the Japanese Cafe.

I was surprised that all of the stuff there are pure Japanese people. Having some communication problem when ordering food. After ordered the food, me and my mom are very satisfied with the food although it's was a small amount for me.

Japanese style.



Chocolate Banana for RM9?
It's a bit expensive but
it's worth it because it tastes good.

Part of my food.



My main course. Curry Pasta. Delicious.
I should had taken a picture before I indulge it.

Well, that's all I can blog for today. There goes my 30 minutes time wasted for blogging. All thanks to Vee Keat. ~Peace~

2 comments:

-jamie- said...

hey the food looks nice... hows the price range for the food?

Anonymous said...

Wahlaueh you all, can't get all the nicey stuff in Miri.

But then if you like kampung life then go to the longhouse la...