Saturday, May 17, 2008

My stupid Nokia 6233.

I am frustrated because my one and only phone with 2.0Megapixel camera and mp3 function phone is dead. This is because after I transfer a freaking photo from Loong Jin's Sony Ericsson phone and then wala, my phone can't even turn on already!

My friend help me to upgrade that stupid phone's firmware but couldn't because you can't update a phone that can't boot up.

Just like your normal computer, if your BIOS can't boot up that mean your motherboard is completely useless.

Damn, I bought this for RM900++ and it's AP set. OK, for RM900++ for certain people is a piece of cake. For me its not. I had been saving RM900 for the past 2 years and bought this stupid phone that can only lasts to use for 1 and 1/2 years!

Stupid Nokia 6233, I had been protecting it and use it without any complain even though this battery can only last a mere 1 day.

Now, I had to search for a suitable phone for me to buy and use. I bet is not going to be Nokia again because of this experience I don't dare to buy any Nokia phones again.

So, yesterday I decided to do something to this stupid phone. I throw this phone towards the floor in my living room and that stupid phone's button hurt my finger while I was throwing the phone towards the floor. This is so called Karma!

The stupid button hurt one of my finger.

Yes! I finally destroy the volume button
which hurt my finger!

After I buy a new handphone, watch out for a another new post of me destroying my stupid Nokia 6233 until it virtually disappear!!

Oh ya, if possible, give me some suggestion of what brand and model of handphone should I buy. My budget range is around RM900++ and not exceeding RM1000.

~Peace~

6 comments:

Xiang Ning said...

k810i. The best camera phone within your budget.

-jamie- said...

i can't believe you did that to your phone... you can bring it to the shop for fixing or something what... ><

KLK1989 said...

Actually hor, the people in the handphone workshop said fixing motherboard of a handphone will cost like RM400++. Like this buy a new phone better what. If you are good at calculation. =)

Anonymous said...

j00 g0+ pWn3d by a mere volume button. strap a camera to ur phone la. best budget camera phone 3va.

Anonymous said...

Yeah you should go for Sony Ericsson instead, typical Finnish tanks, you can use 'em to bash ppl!

Anonymous said...

Nokia phones are meant for showing off only...hahahaha...

My K608i is still serving me well fyi.