Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bought a new racquet.

Today, I went to RSH Warehouse Sale which is located nearby Sports Planet. I was suppose to get a new pair of shoe there, but I couldn't even find one pair which suit my size. I guess almost all of the shoes displayed there were sold out. There were like 20 pairs of Adidas, Nike, Reebok shoes left.

Then, I went to a racquet section where they displaying badminton, tennis and squash racquets. So, I went hunting a suitable squash racquet for me.

Original price was RM159.

Guess what, I get a squash racquet for just half price. Originally the price was RM159, after 50% discount I only need to pay RM79.50.


Finally a new racquet.

I was so happy that I finally can get rid of my old squash racquet and also get the best deal at RSH!

Can't wait to use it.


~Peace~

No comments: