Monday, November 3, 2008

Nirvana F@#$%^& Expensive!

Today, I almost loss some of my hair. Due to what? Due to this!

A sparkling mini fireworks
from a lamp starter.

Before this incident happen, I was standing right below the fluorescent light. My other colleague just standing there watching some mini fireworks going on. Then I started to realise that some sounds were up from the ceiling. I managed to run to the main switch to turn that damn light off. Or else, my hair would gone.


Maybe even worst, I would end up my life get electrocuted by the short circuit fireworks.


On 1.30pm sharp, me and my other colleague went to Nirvana USJ 9 to tried out their famous banana leave rice.


Well, the food there was nice but I didn't know the price would be even nicer until I pay my bill at the counter. It turned out to be RM10.70! Included a Barley Lime.


The small plate of chicken costs RM4!
All the food on top of a banana leave, RM5.


The f!@#$%^& banana leave, rice, 3 small portion of vegetable costs RM5. And Rm4 for a small plate of chicken masala! it's f!@#$%^& expensive for a small plate of chicken. Additional to RM1 I would get another banana leave with rice and vegetables.


I swear that i wouldn't step in to Nirvana again once I got my October's paid cheque. If you eat at Nirvana everyday, prepare your wallet's money to be burned by the curry!


Besides that, I was surprise this restaurant doesn't install a single TV set! Don't even hope you get a cooling place to eat. This restaurant is run on fans only.

Run on fans only. No TV.
Btw, nice decorative.

No wonder all these mamak stall earn like hell. Here's the reason why. Look at the photo below.


Not allowed to share food!
Means everyone must have a banana leave rice.


Likewise, if you got the money go open a restaurant. Sure untung one. Even though the food is not that delicious. For example, read this blog post.

~Peace~

3 comments:

Xiang Ning said...

Lulz...when you started eating, your banana walked up and left your rice? Lulz

Unknown said...

Nirvana
White Lace & Strange



that is the way you want it.

you wanted it to be the way you like it. I

I'm no lover.

we wanted you to see it the way you wanted, all right.



I could be crazy

but I could be human.

I never wanted to open your eyes

I could be crazy.

but I could be human.

I never wanted to. yeah!





I'm no lover.

you wanted to be living up in the air, yeah (?).

I'm no lover.

but please let go of the human; that's me.

Anonymous said...

j00 ate it for the lulz?