Sunday, November 16, 2008

I LULZ!!

Yesterday, when my grandma receives this letter. I thought my grandma had long sighted vision. Can't see properly what is the amount of cheque that she received.

She thought was a good seventy sens. Then, I thought she was joking with me. So she asked me to look properly what is the amount.

But it wasn't. It turned out to be worst.


I laugh out loud the minute
I see this cheque.



I mean is the bank and shareholder company had nothing much to do and wants to get rid of their extra unused cheque? OK, I know it's sounds wrong to critic them like that. But wouldn't it be better if the shareholder company accumulate a bigger amount of money then only issue a cheque.

Besides, a cheque could costs you RM0.15. Nah, it's the bank money don't care la.

I am willing to throw away this cheque to the bank just because they are proud to pay you Seven Sens. Like I didn't see seven sens before in my life.

Nowadays seven sens can't even buy you a sweet fool.


Today, I went loitering around Carrefour.

Guess what I see. I Lulz once again.

Is this eatable raw food?


This is eatable raw food but
the sign "No Mixing" should be place
on the Red Beans box, you fool!


Are they stupid or lazy to change the sign to the appropriate boxes? I guess is both. They are both stupid and lazy. They can't even differentiate what is an eatable food and non eatable raw food.

Lulz.

~Peace~

No comments: