Monday, November 24, 2008

Received the most emails.

Today I received the most number of e-mails in a day.

I normally received between 10-20 e-mails in a day. The max is 25 in a day.

But, I got a shock today I received a whooping 37 e-mails today. At 1st I assume is all kinds of SPAM e-mails that I about to receive.

WTH?! Is my e-mail inbox full of spams?




It's not. Then, what?

It's all my ex-classmates from primary school making comments on photo that was uploaded by some of my friends.

Haiz..its the annoying comments made by
friends in Facebook. =.="""


When each person comments a photo that you were tagged, you automatic receive the e-mail notifying that your friends make a comment on it.

I felt kinda annoying and irritating actually.

~Peace~

5 comments:

Anonymous User said...

You do realize you can turn off the e-mail notifications in your settings, right?

KLK1989 said...

Yeah I know. But lazy to went to the setting part where you need to find that specific part to turn off the notification. Pardon for my laziness. =.=""

Ying Xuan said...

37 is so little for my gang...
we usually receive more than that la
haha!

Xiang Ning said...

He actually had totally no idea that he could turn the email notification off. But I guess he was too embarrassed to admit it, even after me saying this. :)

KLK1989 said...

To Ying Xuan, your friends got lots of friends ma. So always got do alot of tagging at Facebook. To LXN, why you so busybody? Very Swt. =.="""