Thursday, June 5, 2008

Everyone hates CIE!

What is wrong with CIE? Why Cambridge International Examinations? Should be named as Celaka, Cibai, Chaokanina, Chiput, Cacat International Examinations.

Here's the proof. I bet the whole A Level students this year(Jan 07 intake) screwed up partially their Maths 3 that's including me.

Underline ones are people who screwed up their Maths 3


I urge my readers especially the junior who is going to enroll any Pre-University courses not to choose A Levels. Do A Levels suffering, wasting another 6 months and no life!

Do SAM(South Australia Matriculation or AUSMAT) which is only 1 year course compared to A Levels which is 18 months.

SAM got life, A Level no life and no A's! ~Peace~

2 comments:

hyperair said...

Woo hoo! Everyone likes SAM....not! Coursework to oblivion. I sure as hell don't want that.

Xiang Ning said...

ZOMG..THEIR COURSEWORK INVOLVES PLAYING OBLIVION??!!! ZOMGGGGG...I WANNA TAKE SAM...CAN PLAY OBLIVION!!!111!11oneoneeleven!11