Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally, it's over.

Yes, it's finally over. The whole 1 and 1/2 years studying in Taylor's University College just ended today as today is my last day stepping in and stepping out of Taylor's University College.

Throughout the whole A Level course, I had meet wonderful friends, bittersweet moments, and not forgetting the course that teaches us to be more independent, more analytical for us to enter the real university life which is the most suffering( I guess...) times.

We often said, after graduation, we can still contact each other. But in reality it doesn't seems to happen.

This happens when during the second semester of me studying in college, I was suppose to be planning a trip with my fellow secondary ex-classmates (5 Bakti in SMK USJ 13). At the end, I can say almost all of them didn't respond to my invitation.

Often many of them said too busy with exams, assignments, and all those crap that is happening in their respective colleges or universities. Well, you can't really get along again with your old friends when you don't even know when is their best time to go for trip or just mainly a gathering.

You can only get along with your current classmates or college mates where most of the stuff happening in class or college. It's a sad thing but in reality this happens.

Even I had few of my best friends in secondary school where I used to hang out with them during their holidays while I was having exams in college, now had neither no news from them or when they are online(usually MSN) you dunno what topic to start a conversation with them. You end up saying :" Hi, bye, good luck in your studies, etc"

Well, life has to go on. You will need to get used to new environment and meeting new bunch of friends.

Graduating from Taylor University College did really leave me many memories that I won't forget for the rest of my entire life.

Firstly, I would like to Thank all my lecturers that had guided me throughout the whole A Level course. First lecturer that I would like to thank is Miss Jackie Yeoh who teaches us Thinking Skills(by the way she had a lot of thinking skills...haha lame -_-""). She is a wonderful lecturer that is easily approach and one of the best lecturers among all lecturers that I meet.

Secondly, I would like to thank Miss Nor which had teaches us Chemistry throughout 1 and 1/2 years. I hope she will get well soon after she had a health problem recently.

Thirdly, I would like to thank Mr.John and Mr.Karamjeet where both lecturers thought us Mathematics.

Next, I would like to thank our Physics teacher, Mr.Adnanthan who guided us on Physics.

Lastly but not forgetting Miss Yap who was there for us when Miss Nor on MC although she was teaching us for a mere 2 weeks.

Not forgetting a BIG Thank You to my classmates PE7 and PE8 who was there when I need help in studies and also keeping the class active and fun all the time. Had a great time studying with you guys.

By the way, this coming Sunday trip to Pulau Redang (3days 2night) is the very last time we can meet each other before everyone pursuit their degree in respective universities. Will updating this blog after come back from the Redang trip.

P/s: It's not that I don't want to post any pictures in this post but I don't have a camera phone for now! Besides, I ran out of ideas taking any photos related to this post. Just bear with the wordy blog post for now. Later you will see tons of photos taken in Redang trip. That I can assure you readers.

Unrelated post: (1E37/13E7/1337--> actually I don't know what is this meaning loh. Care to let me know?)

Too bad it's not 1337.

Is it what is meant by this?-> "i t0tally pnwed u. u r so a n00b and i am so 1337"( Sorry for the unrelated post)


Friends Forever. Friendship Never Ends! ~Peace~

No comments: