Sunday, June 22, 2008

Food price!

Due to the recent fuel price hike, food price is the first to raised. In Subang Jaya and USJ region, if there isn't any price hike on food price, you would be laughing your jaw off. Subang Jaya = Rich people staying.

Well, in reality there is one place that the food price wasn't even raised since the past years. Even though the recent fuel price hike, they still insist on their traditional price. This is great news for the resident of SS3 Petaling Jaya.

The only place where you can get cheap foods are in SS2 and SS3. These two places are famous for their cheap and yet affordable foods.

My grandparents lives in Petaling Jaya SS3. So every weekend I will go and visit them and stay a night there.

One thing good about staying in my grandparents house is that there won't be a vocabulary "hungry" when you stay my grandparents house. My grandmother will make sure your breakfast, lunch and dinner filled with homemade delicious food.

That's why if I stay there for at least 1 week, I will grow as fat as a pig. Well, this week, I got to learn cooking from my grandmother.

P/S: Note to Ning, at least I can cooking noodle already. Hahaha.

At least, I get to cook my very own handmade noodles. By the way, it looks good and it's taste good too!

Looks good, taste good too!

The next morning, I went to one of the nearby coffee shop around my grandparent's house for breakfast.


Roti canai for RM0.80? Roti Planta for RM1.10?
Roti Telur for RM1.40?

I ordered a Western set which cost me only RM3.50! I was so happy to be paying that amount of money since err..I was 15 years old until now!

This is the coffee shop I went this morning.






And even the tea I ordered only cost RM1.10(which was raised by only RM0.10 due to the recent fuel price hike). Well I don't really blame them on doing this. Unlike Asia Cafe, they raised their fricking teas and coffees by RM0.30 the moment the fuel price hike was announced by the government! It's seems the coffeeshop owners are running on gasoline stations. Super effective on raising their beverage prices.

For RM3.50 for the breakfast set and also the tea for RM1.10.
You can't get anywhere cheaper than this!

Cheap yet a lot!


The only people who are suffering from this is the consumer. Those people in the food industry are making more and more money once there is a fuel price hike or even their raw material's. price hike.

Due to that, my wallet's cash are burning away just like that. Therefore, I should had reduce my intake of "yam cha" with my fellow classmates in order to save some cash for my own survival.

I had been thinking this for a while, what if we human have the ability to make our own food just like the plants do photosynthesis? Haha...we could just stand under a hot sun and food will be produce in our body. You no need to spend money on food and you could produce your own food while standing under a sun. I had think too far already.

So to save your spendings on food, just eat at home la. Solve the problem.

~Peace~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is damn fucking, dirt cheap!!!

On a side note, check the tomato cum the cucumbers, juz imagine...
If u know wat I mean... ;)