Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged

I had been tagged. So I do tags loh. If you want to be tagged let me know via e-mail.


Instruction :Remove one question from the below and add in your personal question.Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them at the end of the post.Notify them at their cbox that they’ve been tagged.


1.) At what age do you wish to marry?

Wait until I get my degree, find a high pay job. Around 30-33 years old will do.

2.) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

I will go to Japan because I like their culture and also their food!

3.) What’s your favourite thing to do?

Currently playing the only game that is in my pc which is Crazy Taxi 3.

4.) Do you think money can buy happiness?

Well, for me I think money can buy part of happiness. It’s because you can’t live without any money right? Without any money you can’t buy food, cloths, house for living etc.

5.) Do you believe you can survive without money?

Are you out of your mind? In Malaysia if you earn less than RM2000 you are considered poor. Even a cup of tea cost RM1.10. Without money, you will die of hunger first.

6.) What are you afraid to lose the most?

My valuable stuff such as my digital camera which cost me RM1600++

7.) If you win 1 million, what will you do?

I will buy the best sports car and a house. The rest of the money keep it in bank for emergency.

8.) Dream job?

To be the boss of KLK Cooperation! XD

9.) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you

Good listener, friendly, great personality.

10.) If you have only one wish, what will you wish for?

I wish I have my own car. As long it’s a Perodua car will do. I don’t request for more.

11.) If you could rewind time, would you?

Obviously! Everyone wished time could be rewind if there is a time machine that will do the job.

12.) What’s your ambition?

Mechanical Engineering

13.) If you can teleport once, where would you go?

To where? Not sure. Even so, does teleport exist?

14.) What do you think is the most important in your life?

Earn as much money as I can. So with that I can enjoy life to the fullest.

15.) If you could undo one mistake in the past, what would it be?

My A Level!

16.) If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?

My bad temper.

17.) What music have you been listening to recently?

Listen to Hitz.FM and Fly.FM. So I listen to latest English songs. Various artists.

18.) What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?

To have a fit body. By the way I am very fat.

19.) What is your dream at this very second?

Enter the best university to obtain my degree.

20.) What are the 4 things you can’t leave behind when you are at college?

Wallet, keys, handphone and thumbdrive.

The victims who are being tagged by me is:
1.) Lian Zi Hong
2.) Lai Xiang Ning
3.) YiZhen
4.) Ying Xuan
5.) Vivian
6.) Victor Bay
7.) Chein Yee
8.) Vee Keat

P/S: These victims is from my blogger site list. Lazy to find who's going to be tagged since these people have a blog site.

That's all from me. ~Peace~

No comments: