Sunday, June 14, 2009

At last......

After 3 months driving, today I managed to stop at a traffic light junction and took these photos.


The odometer showing 1337!!! 1111!!!



I managed to stop and take these photos. I didn't do illegal stuff when I was driving. Unlike some people I know, who can even listen to handphone while driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand on the phone.

1337!!!!!!! By the way it's not a trip meter tho.
It's Odometer. =)

An example of a trip meter.

4 comments:

Xiang Ning said...

Three months to get to 1337? My god do you stay like 500m away from your campus? -__-
Btw congratz on obtaining Level 1337

KLK1989 said...

Lolz...the distance to and from my campus is like 12KM++ per day. So yeah I guess the mileage only managed to get 1330++ for 3 months. =D

1337!!! Yeah!!! XD

Xiang Ning said...

You dont have a life beyond college -__-

Anonymous said...

No offense, seems you got a headshot from Ning hahah...