Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yesterday is the day......

that had marked 1 year already passed after we 0701PE7 and 0701PE8 people having our wonderful trip at Pulau Redang.
Trilled and smiled to the camera.

Wow...time do flies like a rocket. It's already a year passed, and I won't forget the bitter sweet journey that I gone through during my whole A-Level experience.

Briefing on the 1st day.

Certainly, I won't forget the times I been with my ex-PE7.5 classmates in Taylor's plus the wonderful trip that it's considered one of my most unforgettable trip of all.


We enjoyed playing football.


I wish that this scenario would be repeated again.

A picture worth a million words.


Maybe will organise a trip this coming December holidays.

1 comment:

Xiang Ning said...

Man you are BOOOOOORED to even remember the exact date we went to Redang. :S
But yeah, was a fun trip and I dont mind going for a second, third and fourth one =D
But somebody else organize it this time -__-