Saturday, June 13, 2009

Went to Monash University

Since I am too bored staying at home facing the walls, I accompany my friend to Monash University to enquire about the courses offered in Monash University.


Look at close how my neighbour park their cars.

At 1st glance, Monash is huge. I mean it is so huge that both of us almost lost our way to the information counter and the way back to the parking bay. =D


Speaking about parking, the Monash's parking bay able to accommodate few hundreds of cars and the parking fees were dirt cheap too! RM2 per day. Compared to parking at MPSJ parking territory which costs err RM4 if you were to park from 8am -4pm.

RM 2 per day. That's cheap


Both of us are stunned with the huge buildings. I personally like the environment studying there. It's so fresh, clear and simple. Plus, I felt that Monash is have the campus living and studying feeling.

Their cafeteria.


There are relatively small number of students around campus, maybe because of their study week, many students inside their university's library studying and doing their revision.


Library entrance.

I must say, I am impressed with their state of the art modern looking library and resource center.

Modern 3 storey library.


Since I was there, I also took my time enquire about my course whether do they accepting credit transfer students from other Australia universities.


Filling up a form.


So for those students who are currently studying at Monash University Sunway campus, you should be thankful and graceful that you are able to study in one of Australia's Group of Eight universities. =)

Walkway to parking bay.


Simple, clean and modern looking campus.


My bored level had increased from 10% to 30% in just 2 days. Now planning of going to play badminton first then only gathering.

No comments: