Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exams is over. Now......

Starting with a blog post that I promised earlier. Few days back was a not so relaxing days. 4 days straight of exams. The good thing is all those suffering is over for now. Time to relax.

Nike Just do it!

Oh yea, I am free until the early July. So feel free to bug me to go anywhere. (if possible let me know 1 -2 days earlier).

Today, yet another visit to Sunway Pyramid for lunch with one of my friend. After countless of different opinions of where to eat etc, end up going to Sakae Sushi. Since I am a very big fan of sushi and Japanese foods, I am gladly to accept the suggestion.

As you all know most of the foods in Japanese reastaurant cost a bomb. Well, they do cost 2 bombs!

Shrimp and Cheese Maki.

As my friend ordered a "Deluxe Maki" which I considered a more expensive type of maki. My goodness, the maki is only filled with fried prawn, and some small cheese topping. 6 piece of it cost nearly RM14.

It's just prawn, carrots and some cucumbers!
I was pawned by this prawn. =.=

More filling than the prawn maki.

Even my Chicken Katsu Don costs way cheaper than that and more filling. I bet this sushi only costs RM 3-4 to produce. That's a total earning of RM9.90 per sushi! Plus the more you eat, the more service charge you are gonna pay to them.

Just because it's a new menu, it
costs 2 bombs.

Conclusion, whether you are out to dine in any restaurant no matter Japanese, Chinese, or even Mamak; prepare yourself a minimum of RM50 in your pocket. Or you will be end up washing their plates overnight.

This bill exceeded RM50++
Bill for 2 person.


Hmm...now thinking of where to go next. =)

Here? Might be a good idea for gathering
for ex-PE7.5 people.

What do you think? Do give me some feedback of when you guys prefer to have the gathering and what activity you guys prefer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how's the plan with "my Myvi is not a virgin"? Sadly I won't be able to join unless during the july holidays laa...

Xiang Ning said...

I would say a barbeque party. We'll buy some food, and find a place to burn. Yeah, a bbq party. That'll do great.

KLK1989 said...

To Kitkat: You can always come to Subang and join the fun with us. We will try to make it around after 26th June.

To LXN: Hmm.....that's a good suggestion. Will look over it and discuss with others.

Anonymous said...

my flight back is on the 27th, too bad the flight interval is only 3hrs... Will come if everything goes well.

Good idea Ning!