Saturday, March 15, 2008

Raining Days

This few weeks is a bad weather day. So remember to bring your umbrella when you are going out. Remember the song by Rihanna - Umbrella that would be useful if you are caught in a rain without any umbrella. LOL. Speaking of raining days, I remember 1 week ago, one of my friend drives me to Low Yat to buy some computer stuff. When we are about to head back home it started to rain heavily. I still remember the visibility is almost 0. Thank God that after 20 minutes later when we get out from KL the rain started to subside. I am thankful for my friend Kok Shen who willingly to take me from college to Low Yat just to buy my computer speakers. Not to forget Patma who gives direction to Kok Shen how to get to Low Yat Plaza. When I and my friends reached KL, I was amused by the peoples in KL and the never ending busy streets filled with cars, buses, taxis, and also the peoples walking there. Once we reached Low Yat, we decided to find a parking and we ended up parking in a parking lot that I had never see it in my whole entire 19 years! A parking bay that can be lifted up and the bottom area can be parked in another 3 more vehicles. The whole 2 hours spend in Low Yat cost us RM7.50! That's way too expensive. Trust me you won't even wanted to park that same parking lot that can be lifted up. Once I reached home, I quickly testing my speaker system and I am happy with the choice that I made. The sound quality was superb and the price is also reasonable.
Here are the list of photos.


The peoples in KL

Amazed by its lifting car park lot.

Won't the cars on top knocked the wall?
Dangerous and also very slope.
RM3.50 per hours damn expensive!



Raining heavily! Almost can't see the roads at all

My speaker system. Superb quality sound.
Highly recommend.

As for tonight, I will attend one of my parent friend's relative party. Gosh, I had like less than one week for trials and I am still attending parties? I really need some time for studies. That's all for today. Will update my blog if I got spare time. It's because in the next few days I will be extremely busy. Bye!

1 comment:

Xiang Ning said...

http://xnlai.blogspot.com
Lameness has just been brought to a whole new level...

BTW If you want more comments, you should enable anonymous people to comment on your blog.