Saturday, March 29, 2008

Two damn hectic weeks.

I had managed to find a spare time to write my blog, but I will kept it simple as possible because this whole 2 weeks I had no mood to even start a post in my blog site. Which I am sure that not many people realized the existence of my blog site. So, there is no point writing a long winded Fairy Tale story. My A2 trial's start at 26th of March 2008. Many(no all maybe some but based on the pictures below I don't think is some. Up to you guys to decide) people are not punctual. They always late or doing thing in the last minute let say going to the exam venue. Haiz...what to do, Malaysians' are used to be late. I do think Malaysians' need to change their attitude when it comes to timing. Come to my topic of the day, why do I call 2 hectic weeks? Firstly, I screwed up my 1st ever paper on my 1st day of trials which is Mechanics paper 4. Maybe because of the time limit that affects my concentration on some of the hard questions(which most of my friend thinks is easy, crap this means I am ruined for sure!).


Look! A sea of people going out from the library
in the last minute. Traffic jammed people.

My mom's cooking. This makes me happy!

Then coming on 28th of March is my Chemistry 4(includes core and applications). On the 28th March 2008, I screwed up nearly all parts of application. Seriously, the whole application part is only focusing on reading materials and mostly biology! That's why I give up Biology, I hate memorizing facts and long winded story. Thank God I am not into medical or medicine. Well, my next exam(Physics 5) which is on 31 of March 2008. So I guess I had the whole weekend to do my revision on Physics core, application and also practical. I hope this 2 hectic week will pass as soon as possible. well that's all from me. If you want more jokes and funny story's go to this blog site instead. This blog is way 100% better than mine. Trust me, my blog is the lamest of all. Oh, just a reminder, next few days is 1st of April. So don't be scammed by your friends who playing a prank on April Fool Day! ~Peace~

4 comments:

Xiang Ning said...

Thanks for constantly advertising my blog in your posts. In order to thank you I have added "Advertisements" in my post, advertising your site in return.
And no, this is not an April Fool's joke.

Anonymous said...

Wat d heck f**k!!!

Xiang Ning said...

FUCK YOU LA....
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.
DONT DARE TO LEAVE YOUR NAME AR?

KLK1989 said...

Don't angry la Ning, some people just don't know proper manner and proper language. Let them be. Btw, continue updating ur blog. ~Peace~