Sunday, March 16, 2008

Time Passes Too Fast.

As I am studying in my room today, I had a flashback of my class PE8. Come to think of it, I had been in Taylor's College merely one year plus 3 months. I had one of the most memorable memories in PE8, sweet and sour memories. The sweet one of course is the fact that we always play jokes or pranks towards our friends. As for the sours one are that my most respectful lecturer Ms.Jackie is not teaching us anymore in the 3rd semester which is our final semester where we didn't learn A2 Thinking Skills. Among all, Ms.Jackie is the best lecturers and the most caring lecturers of all. Not to mention, when Thinking Skills class we almost joke around with Ms.Jackie until the whole period is used to joke around or even eating food in that period. Besides lecturers, among ourself, the best clown award for year 2007/2008 goes to Ning! Without him, our class had no energy or no fun at all. As for Loong Jin, he always sleeps in our class and with his energetic voice keeps us awake and energetic as well. Wayne's lame jokes keeps us laughing all the time. Not to forget, Sean's attitude and jokes keeps us happy and laughing all time. When we come to the second semester, we are joined to other class which is PE7 and almost all our classmates called PE7.5(8+7/2). LOL. We are joined to certain subjects such as Mathematics and Chemistry. Later coming to the 3rd semester, we are fully joined with PE7. As for the clowns in PE7 are Darren's happy go lucky attitude and also full of jokes every period to keep us entertained. Words won't mean anything unlike photos. These are the photo's taken during the whole 1 year(well not almost everytime I taking pictures of them) of PE7 and PE8. Photos mean a thousand words. Enjoy!


Sleep until so well huh?

During chemistry class 1st semThat day's weather is freaking hot.


Say "Cheese" everybody!

Yeah..you are caught on camera! Guess who?


Did you wash your shoes Loong Jin?

The most lousiest lock I had ever seen.


Tomato killer!!

Ning decided not to move when Ms.Nor order him to do so.

Another victim is being pranked.

Clowns

Guess what's that? My creation.

Ning shocked by electric current.Colourful. Me is the green one.

OK...that's end for today but as for the rest of the days I try my very best to update my blog. Good night people!

1 comment:

Xiang Ning said...

True true...
Time passes extremely fast expecially last year. And look at now, it's already nearing the end of March. >__<