Friday, March 14, 2008

A visit to UMW Toyota Showroom near Subang Parade.

I personally like automobiles. I was amazed how fast our automotive industry growing. Few weeks back, the newly launched Proton GEN-2 CPS and Proton Waja CPS which I didn't get a chance to see both of the car when it was launched. Few weeks later, UMW Toyota Malaysia had launched their newest model which is the Toyota Corolla Altis which is a replacement for the old model of Toyota Corolla Altis model since 2003-2004. This model is a complete new facelift from the older generation of this model. When I arrived there, I was amazed by it's large showroom located near the Subang Parade shopping complex which offers 3S(sales, service and spare parts). As I and my other friends in college enters the showroom, we started to take pictures of the newly facelifted Toyota Corolla car which is a complete makeover and redesigned car.
Here's the pictures that I taken from the showroom.

Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8G Sporty

Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6E

Here is another Toyota model car which is Toyota Vios. Enjoy.




Wonder whats keep them interested on that Yaris engine??


After almost 30 minutes of exploring the new Corolla and other Toyota cars, we decided to go back to our respective house.

Here is the very last picture edited and courtesy from Wayne, one of my classmates in college of a picture of how big is the Toyota Showroom. Copyright material. LOL XD.

If you are interested in the latest Toyota Corolla Altis you can always go to this website to check out all the latest post in automobiles.

That's all from me for today.

No comments: