Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yea...my 1st blogging title: New Begining

Firstly, I would like to extend a warm welcome to all of you who visit my Blog site. I had no experience in writing blogs. So I would like to hear your comment about my blog. If you had any suggestions or comments about my blogging style or what so ever, feel free to drop me an email or comments at this blog site. Well as for today, nothing much happen in my college today actually. Is just that I had my first experience in almost lost my way back from college to home. I had taken the wrong Rapid-KL bus home. So at the end, I end up walking from USJ8 to my house in USJ6. What a great experience because I get to know that certain people who can't afford to buy their own car for their own transport purposes. All I can say is we must appreciate what we had today. I am lucky to had my own transport that can bring me to college and from college back home without the need to worry about what buses to take and the need to wake up early morning to catch the bus. I had to end my story for today even though I feels like my 1st blog story is way too short. OK, got to study for tomorrow's chemistry quiz. Keep watching for my blog updates.

3 comments:

Zihong Lian said...

Hey, Leung Keet, read your 1st and 2nd post. Not bad, pal. Keep up the good work!

Still, I have to give you words of caution. Blogs are addictive. Keep control at all times. Studies are more important at this time of the year.

Looking forward to see more of your posts! Good luck and all the best!

Zihong Lian said...

By the way, I linked my blog to yours.

-jamie- said...

hey, welcome to blogspot.... :D