Friday, March 21, 2008

Supper night in SS2

Oh well. I had to admit that I already growing fat 2 kg after the supper with my bunch of friends in college on Wednesday night. Before we start the journey to search for mouth watering delicacy(well I overboard it with this phase the food ain't mouth watering at all!) in SS2, we had our own studies in ADP Building(Taylor's Business School's Library). I arrived ADP at around 8pm. After an hour of study in ADP, I decided to went to toilet and I was surprise that the location of the toilet is like a 1Kilometre long pathway. Plus, no one is at the pathway, you can feel a cold shiver when you walk alone with the pathway alone. Sound scary, trust me it is even more scarier when some lights are not on like my friend Xiang Ning(his blog site) experienced it before.

ADP Building

It's a long pathway to reach the toilet. Spooky.

Friends who don't dare to go toilet alone. LOL

Night view at Subang Jaya!

Kok Shen highlighted the car in front of us.

After that, we decided to head to SS2 at 10pm sharp. There are total 8 of us including me. At first, we went to the SS2 Medan Selera which is located around Hong Leong Bank. There is a sea of peoples in the SS2 Medan Selera. At first thought, I assumes the food there is the best of the best. My assumption is damn wrong. My mom did say that the food in SS2 is the best among of all. That was 5 years ago. I feel so guilty to bring my fellow classmates to eat the tasteless and worthless food. The food there was damn expensive and when we order most of the food which is in large size, it turn out there is no difference between normal and large portion. The is one of the "Skim Cepat Kaya" tactic that was written in Ning's blog. This tactic is used my most of the hacker centre in around KL and Selangor. Profit based business. I am not talking bad about the hacker centre but really they are just money making business without even care the taste of the food.

SS2 Medan Selera

From left row bottom to up: Pathma, Me(green), William
From right row bottom to up:Xhiang, Kok Shen, Sid(Face covered), Kein Yip
Missing: Ning(Because he was holding my camera)

Ning replaced my seat. Those bastard destroy the pictures I taken.

Another photo taken by Ning.

Well after we had our worst supper food in Medan SS2, we decided to go for a second round of supper! Hahaha, this my my idea. The next round is to Restaurant Murni(maybe the people had dinner/supper in Medan SS2 think the food in Medan SS2 are awful, expensive and not enough to fill the tummy so go for second round like us!) . I do think that the people from Medan SS2 had moved to Murni when we get there because the numbers of people in Murni is doubled until we don't even had a seat to be seated. After we managed to get a seat for 8 peoples, we order some light snacks to share among ourself. The food is much more delicious and cheaper as well. After we finished the food, one of my friends suggest to go for third round! I think all of us are getting nuts about foods, but the time shows 12.45 midnight. So its time for us to head back home as some parents are already wondering what took us so long to had supper outside. In the nutshell, don't go Medan Selera SS2 but instead head for Restaurant Murni which is along Secret Recipe Shoplot is SS2. They had wide range of food including Western, Mamak, Chinese and lots more. Wish we could have another supper night with all of our classmates PE7 and PE8. Here are the photo's taken along the whole supper night.

Restaurant Murni


Act cool.

Road at 1am in the morning.

My trials start at 26/3/08. So, until Ihad to do revision so wont be updating my blog until I finished my A2 trials. Get well soon Ms.Nor. Bye people!

2 comments:

Xiang Ning said...

Shit...so many pics...I'm jealous. Should've taken more pics.

Ying Xuan said...

haha...ur class is fun la wei!
when bring me to ss2 to makan?