Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Over!

The 2 hectic weeks are finally over. Now I can have a rest. Err, what to do in the next 2 weeks? Well I guess is fun time and also study time. Well, before I and my classmates enter DR2 for our Maths 3 Trials which is the final paper of all, someone suggested we shall go OUG to have supper again but it's not a success supper as many people don't know where is OUG compared to people knowing SS2! After my Maths 3 exam, I straight away head to the nearest computer located place(which is library or comp lab or the web. But I choose Library, don't ask me why.) Later, the 1st thing I ever browse is to Ning's blog. Seriously, I was going to write a comment on his site about the paper toilet application which looks fun a kinda funny too! My luck is on my side, Ning actually posted another new post and the new post started with this headline(quoted from Ning's blog)

"Before I start, due of obsessive demands from my fellow followers for the URL of the toilet paper website, I have decided to give in, despite vowing never to give out the URL as it might fuck up the brains of young people, the future leaders of the country(Ha ha). So HERE it is. Beware, visit the site at your own risk."

I don't care about the risk that I encounter by what Ning had just said. I go straight to the website link and yes indeed a toilet paper appear in front of the screen in one of the library's computer.

To tell the truth, at first I don't even know how to start pulling down the toilet paper. I used almost 10 minutes figuring out how to roll down the toilet roll. Fish! Even a 3 year old children can do way faster than me. I spend the whole hour playing with this application until some people besides me asking me for the link to the site. I guess this application really make people wanted to try out their self. Really, it's a funny game.


The library's computer. Played for almost an hour.

After I reached home, I got nothing to do and the OUG supper night had been cancel without anyone turned up, and so to make use my first day of break I open the link to that application. Played for a few minutes then my mom gets interested in. She say that's the most funniest application she had ever seen or ever played. Haha, thanks to Ning we had a so called funny experience on that application.

Messy computer table, some more got
Kok Shen's gift from China


The last roll of tissue before it falls to the ground!

Well, that's end of day 1 of my 2 weeks break. Will keep updating my blog even though is not so interesting la. ~Peace~


1 comment:

Xiang Ning said...

Well the OUG outing never happened because of the lack of organisational skills by our beloved Kok Shen.
He kept on asking us but never bothered to organise it.
Well, glad you had fun with the toilet paper, and sorry for not telling anyone how to play it.