Monday, April 7, 2008

It's my day!

Well today is my day because I got the stuff that I wanted. On early morning today, I was forced to go to clinic for a blood test by my mom(spoil my mood only nia). It's because I haven't had a blood test since 5-6 years ago. That's why a blood test is needed to test mainly whether my body have sufficient antibodies for Hepatitis B. If you want to know more about Hepatitis go to Wikipedia and search. After that, I purposely ask my mom to pump RM40 in Shell station in order for me to buy the Ferrari Toy Car that I always wanted it so much. Finally, yes! I brought it for RM8.90 and I got it. This added to my collection of 3 mini Ferrari model car.


X-Ray in a clinic!

Right hand.

My Ferrari model car! Love it.


On few days back, I was in my grandma's house. I saw this money shaped metal container. Is that a mail box or something? Weird. My grandma likes to keep all those funny things in her house. So will take more pictures of these funny funny stuff in my grandma's house and post it in my blog.


Mail box?

OK, that's all for today. Chao. ~Peace~

4 comments:

Xiang Ning said...

Ko lian...people read liao duwan leave comments. Most sian liddat liao.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......so OLD LIAO STILL PLAY TOY CAR.
LAO GI NAH

Mr.Emo said...

okay.. i linked u.. tata~

KLK1989 said...

Thanks dude. Take care.

Anonymous said...

lol. bay finally linked u.