Saturday, April 26, 2008

The day I almost killed myself.

Today, I suppose to have a wonderful weekend like everybody else do. It turn out to be the worst day or maybe NDE (Near Death Experience) like in Ning's earlier posts in his blog site.

8 hours ago before the incident happen, I eye witnessed a car that is burnt to ashes. The car is just right near the junction heading to Taipan USJ. A car suddenly burn itself? Wow! That's my first time seeing that.

See that burnt car on the left lane.


This is how it looks like after it was been burnt completely.


Later on, at around 7pm which is the NDE that almost killed me and my mom happened at the same exact place where I had my car accident last year. That accident is a minor accident. It happened on the junction entering nearby Kein Yip's house. I was thankful to be alive. I must say Thank God. It's all my fault. If I weren't to drive that speed I wouldn't ended up nearly collide with a large Toyota Harrier in front of me and my mom.

It's all blame on me. If I weren't to thinking of other stuff than to focus on my driving I would ended up almost took my mom's life and also my life as well. The minute the collision yet to happened, my mom shouted at me to stop, if she doesn't shout or alert me I would had ended up in hospital.

I had made a huge mistake in my whole entire life. If my mom weren't beside me, I would had been taken away by the death gods. I tell my self after making that mistake is not to drive that speed and also try to stay cool and calm.

Partially to be blamed is the cars at the back of me constantly honking at me and also the owner of that Toyota car is about to turn inside and then suddenly changed to U-turn and causes to almost collide my mom's car head on. 2 words that runs on my mind continuously is "Thank God" .

Well, I hope this incident won't happen again to me. I certainly hope that one day the attitude of Malaysian drivers will change and try not to bully the "P" sticker drivers. I will not forget today's incident and will learn a very big lesson from it. Is to drive at a moderate speed, always alert, and stay calm on the road.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! You actually were there. I wanted do go see it for myself but i was an hour late. Mom passed by there but saw ashes left, not the car. I blame Lowyat.net for not being CNN.

Xiang Ning said...

Some people are borned to drive. Some just aren't.
And I always say this, if you're not confident with the speed in which you're driving, DONT EVER drive at those speeds.
Anyway, I'm glad my favourite advertisor is still alive.