Friday, April 25, 2008

Are you out of your mind?

Before I write something, what will most of the people in the city will be doing in this time in the morning?

6.29 a.m in the morning?
Zzz...still sleeping in their dreams.

OK, I admit that I am out of my mind because I wake up at 5.30am in the morning and at that time (this time is synchronized to 10 minutes faster, so it should be 6.19am!) I was already in front of college. Seriously, college starts at 8am and you are 2 hours earlier in college? People always thinks it is crazy to be that early at college. Well it's simple. On this time you will find ample amount of parking spaces in front of college. So you won't be spending time searching where to park. Moreover, wake up early in the morning train you to be independent and it would be useful when you go out to work especially in KL where you need to wake up as early as possible to avoid the heavy traffic jam. Speaking of traffic jam, at this time there is not too many cars so you can speed! In addition, you have ample time to study in cafeteria. That's where your mind is clear and able to adsorb the information. I strongly believe in this phrase :" The early bird catches the worm."


There isn't any car at all. My car is the first to be there.

The end result, you get to park in front of college and it's easier to get into your car if the weather turns to raining.

Later in the afternoon, when we are on the way to Salmon Steak, we found out a stray cat was playing with it's food that is a dead rat. I don't really understand why this stray cat amuse almost everyone including me ,Ning, Jenz and also Wayne to start on their camera phones and started shoting a picture of the stray cat with the dead rat. The stray cat had become a Star for the day.

The stray cat with the food.

Another interesting picture is a butterfly enters half-way to my mom's car bonnet gap. How the hell this butterfly flew into the gap of the bonnet? It took me some time to get out the butterfly harmlessly because I don't want to hurt that butterfly.

A butterfly got stuck between the bonnet gap.
How did it get there? God knows.


That's the end of my post. ~Peace~


No comments: