Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today, I almost cheated

Today, I decided to go to Puteri Puchong there to have lunch. I was influenced by the variety of food that had been introduced by “Ho Chak” program which aired in 8TV.

Puteri Puchong business center is like the current Taipan and USJ9 business center. At first glance, there are lots of “Kopitiam” and not to mention, Restaurant located there too. Well, my mom suggests that we go to one of the kopitiam there. When I decided to go for mixed rice and pick up some dishes (small amount of meats and some amount of vegetables). I was told to pay RM7 for the rice I taken which contained 3 pieces of meats, a few vegetable only! This is ridiculous. This is the MOST EXPENSIVE mixed rice that I order in my whole entire life!


The 1 Station Cafe(Behind it is the Kopitiam)

This is the Kopitiam back row

This is the mixed rice stall

(Kanina is white(standing) and black(sitting) colour shirt.)

Don't ever go to this Kopitiam! (Strawberry Puchong)



Can you imaging that you only take 2 dishes which is the size of a squash ball and that KANINA told you to pay RM7? First word comes from my mind is “Why this costs more expensive than a Emperor’s dishes?” That b***h told me that: “You (referring to me) toke 3 pieces of meat and each meat costs per piece RM1.50” The next step is I throw away the rice to that b***h and one of the KANINA. I said to that bitch that: “Go “Gulung Tikar” la, you think you are the only mixed rice stall in Selangor ar?” I swear to God for the rest of my whole life I won’t go back to that damned coffee shop. I almost cheated by those KANINAs’. That kopitiam is located at the back row of “The 1 Station Café”. The kopitiam name is “Restaurant Strawberry Puchong”. Remember people; don’t ever go to RESTAURANT STRAWBERRY PUCHONG if you don’t want your wallet’s money to be sucked away by those KANINAs’(those Kanina is a b***h aged 60 year old++ and one of them is the b***h’s husband which is also aged 60 year old++) in the mixed rice stall. I was referring to my friend Ning, he had been cheated by the the Kanina in Asia Café for the leftover food. His blog title: Leftovers? Tell you, my one is even more ridiculous.


Then, I was so pissed off with the price. Seriously, you can’t get any mixed rice expensive than this. Later on, I went to one of the Bakery Shop. The bread there was expensive too. For a durian bread cost me RM2.80, and the strawberry bread RM 2.90. Fish, today I spend the most money. Thank God I didn’t pay for that damn expensive mixed rice that almost takes away my RM7.

The breads that I bought.



In this world, everything is profit based. There is no way in the earlier days in the 60’s I asked my mom before how much would a bowl of noodle cost? She said RM0.10. You see, how cheap the food cost in the earlier days? I think for the time being, the food will cost like RM10 per bowl in the next 20 years I guess. What to do? The price hikes every Chinese New Year one. I noticed this in Taipan, every year, the hawker in Taipan wouldn’t miss this opportunity to raise their price. When Taipan was first open in 1997, for example: Noodle originally priced RM2.50 per bowl. The the next year, they rose to RM2.80. Following year rose to RM 3.00. Then the next 2 years, rose to RM 3.30. Then the next 2 years it rose to RM3.50. Until now, it rose to RM3.80 which I noticed during this year’s Chinese New Year. I bet next year it would be RM4.00 per bowl.

Well, today I was pissed off with the b***h, due to that I wrote some language that might affect some readers. I am sorry for my bad language but this people should be called like that. That’s all from me. Remember, this is a scam! Don't ever go to that Kopitiam Strawberry Puchong. ~Peace~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see you throw that rice at her. Got pic?
Breadstory memang expensive 1 la

Xiang Ning said...

K Laaaaa....change blogging style liao....start to scream and curse liao. Guess my efforts paid off. I'm so proud right now. :D
Yeah, tell that kanina to gulung tikar...