Friday, April 11, 2008

L: Changes The World

This post I will keep it short and simple. It's because the movie is still new so I don't want to tell the whole story to everybody because people might want to watch the movie them self in the cinema or something.


L: Change The World


Today I went to cinema and watched "L: Change The World" which is the third series of Death Note movie. Well, after watching until the end of the movie, the storyline reminds me one of the movie I watched last year which is "I Am Legend". The storyline between those two movie is almost the same which I won't elaborate long. Here's my hint, is this world going to end with the virus infected the people? The answer is no, because both hero saves the world in the end. Just some difference between these 2 movie(one involves vampire and one is just human).

By the way, the title for this movie "L: Changes The World" should be changed to "L: Saves The World". That's my opinion.

Anyway, I recommend this movie if you people out there is a fan of Death Note. Even if you are not a fan of Death Note, you can also try out this movie. I give this movie rating 4 out of 5.

I am sure many people will know what I mean if you guys got watch both of the movies. I hope so.. =D

L=Legend

1 comment:

Xiang Ning said...

It's not the 3rd movie in the Death Note series. It's just a spin-off. This movie is totally independent of the manga. Those frickin japs wanted to suck more money outta crazed Death Note fans, so they decided to make another movie involving one of the characters in Death Note.