Monday, April 14, 2008

3 days in 1 post

Last Saturday, I went to PC Fair without the 2 monkeys (which includes Ning a.k.a. Monkey and the other one is Kein Yip a.k.a. KY) following me to the PC Fair. End up alone and helping 2 of the monkeys buying their IT stuff. I hate to take public transport especially during weekends and also the time where all the people use public transport to get to PC Fair. The whole Commuter Train is packed with thousands of sardine fishes.

All these peoples want to get to KLCC.

Crowed

Suria KLCC


I enjoyed browsing the whole PC Fair booths and head back home with my stuffs at 3pm sharp.

The next day which is a Sunday morning, my mom decided to bring along my grandmother to have lunch. I was delighted to have lunch in CoCa Restaurant because that is one of my most favorite Restaurants of all time. After the lunch, as I was walking alone in Subang Parade (my own free time), there is an Auto Fest (held on 11th to 13th April 2008) which displays a variety of modified cars. That is my lucky

day can get to see variety of modified cars and also the ladies there. I also get to vote which is the best cars of all to win RM1000 voucher but I didn’t stay until night to the announcement of the winners. After that, I went back to my grandmother’s house which is in PJ.


Aggressive look!

Nice car plate

Leng lui and nice mod too. I vote for this car.


Blu-ing

Green!! Too bad didn't snap a photo of me with it.

Yellow Jazz.

Wow, many awards for this car.

This tortoise car sure is one aggressive cat.

Pink, Aman's favorite colour.

Nice Vios.

The next day which is Monday, I need to wake up as early as 6am in the morning.

Hearse Parking Only (Nilai Memorial Park)

One of the places in Nilai Memorial Park

Nice view

Place where I pray for my grandfather

(people in there is my grandma's maid. -_-")

Foods presented.

Burning paper money and cloths.


Haiz…spoil my holiday sleeping mood only nia. Today is the most important day as today is the last day for “Ching Ming” (in Chinese 清明) to pray for my grandfather which passed away at 2004. At 7am sharp, I help my grandmother and her maid to help pack the food, some fruits and

prayer stuff into the car before we head off to Nilai Memorial Park which requires almost 45

minutes journey. When we reached there at 8am sharp, I and my dad started to set up the table and place the foods and fruits and started praying. After that, we started to burn paper moneys and also clothing for my grandfather in the other world. At 11 am sharp, we head back to PJ. Then later, my mom fetches me from PJ to Subang at around 4pm.

That’s my 3 days diary. Today I was damn tired. So, hope you guys can understand my blog

post for today. I found out there is a lot of broken English, vocabulary error and many more. It’s because I writing this post with my eyes barely open. ~Peace~

1 comment:

Xiang Ning said...

My posts are written with my eyes half opened and half of my brains asleep. You have no excuse.
You GOTTA come up with more stories about Kanina economy-rice-ladies trying to cheat you. That'll make your blog sooo much more interesting.